Friday, January 31, 2014

30 in 30 Days

The 30 Paintings in 30 Days Challenge
These are the paintings in the order painted and posted here on my blog and on Leslie's Saeta's blog HERE for the Challenge. Since I paint daily it wasn't a difficult challenge. Painting every day means I learn something new everyday. The unexpected surprise from this challenge are the painters from all over, Oregon to Rome, Michigan to New Mexico, Florida to Montreal, who shared comments on my blog, a world wide community of artists encouraging artists. I love it. -Bruce

3 comments:

martine paquet said...

I was looking forward to see your collage and the evolution of your great amaryllis!! White and red.. And also our WC of the Boston Museum, my nice friends the canadian goose and the snow ..your feet and the pears. Everything is so beautiful and show an incredible knowledge of...and pleasure with... watercolor. So happy to have meet you during this challenge. Hope I will see soon your next watercolor ?

Celeste Bergin said...

what a great accomplishment...it is very fun to see these paintings all together

Anne Winthrop Cordin said...

Wonderful to see the collage, to meet you through the challenge, and discover your blog.