Sunday, December 28, 2014

White Amaryllis Trumpet I

White Amaryllis Trumpet I
a white amaryllis (Hippeastrum sp.) set outside on
the deck railing at my home in Shapleigh, Maine
on December 27, 2014, sketched on December 28, 2014
12" x 9", Winsor & Newton and Holbein watercolors, #3 graphite, on 140 lb.
Fabriano Artistico cold press fine grain 100% cotton watercolor paper
framed, sold framed, $170 plus $9.35 sales tax plus $15.65 S&H = $195.00


From This Green . . .
Bruce McMillan

. . . come all the colors, white,
a wonderful gift, a
free gift, but there can be
no free gifts for all gifts
are free or else they would
not be a gift; so I
not only would like to
say thank you, like many
people would but they don't,
they only say that they
would like to say thank you;
but I shall say it now,
thank you green for gift white.

poem © 2014 Bruce McMillan
not for reuse without permission

No comments: