Thursday, October 4, 2018

Yarmouth Art Festival

The 10th annual Yarmouth Art Festival
Jurors have selected 164 pieces from 101 Maine artists for the 10th annual Yarmouth (Maine) Art Festival. Three members from our art group, Janet Ledoux, Richard Winslow, and me, all had work juried in. I was fortunate to have the maximum three works accepted.




Cape Porpoise Harbor
12" x 9, $320
On my blog HERE

Seagull Seeing
7" x 5" (w x h), $180
On my blog HERE

Portland Observatory atop Munjoy Hill
seen from the Peaks Island Ferry in Portland, Maine
6" x 6", $195
On my blog HERE

You can preview all of the of the art and artists in the really cool online Show Catalogue HERE

The jurors were Bob Keyes, arts writer for the Portland Press Herald/Maine Sunday Telegram, and Peg Golden, founder and former owner of Greenhut Gallery in Portland, Maine.


The 10th annual show will be held at St. Bartholomew's Episcopal Church, 396 Gilman Road in Yarmouth. It will be Oct. 24th through Oct. 27th, Wednesday to Saturday, from 10 am to 3 pm. An artists' reception, including live music and refreshments, will be held Thursday Oct. 25 from 5:30 to 7:30 pm, it's a great time. I'm sorry that I'll miss it.


30% of all art sales benefit the charities administered by St. Bartholomew's.


No comments: